jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

HOT Topics For Hub Pages

1. sasta10 profile image81
    sasta10posted 5 years ago

What are the hot topics on hubpages.  If I wanted to write a hub, what topic would you recommend.  Any advice please let me know.  Thanks.

1. manthy profile image84
      manthyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I can give you a tip, go to yahoo search engine and see what is trending. also twiiter trends can give you some good suggestions.
      I think that it is better to write hubs about things you know alot about or even specialize in, than to write about common things, try to create your own NICHE arket and you will be sucessfull

sasta10posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great tips manthy.  Thanks a lot.

2. Uzdawi profile image35
    Uzdawiposted 5 years ago

I can also give you a tip or two.Go check Google Trends, Ebay bestsellers, spyfu.com.

sasta10posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for yout tip Uzdawi, I really appreciate it.  Thanks.

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image82
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

Once you decide and settle on a particular topic of interest to you and in which you have some knowledge, then I suggest that you sign up for Google Alerts. This free service will email you frequent newsworthy and similar occurrences that deal with your chosen topic or field of interest.  cool

4. 0
    Sherlock221bposted 5 years ago

The hottest topics on HubPages usually concern religion and creationism and atheism and evolution.  Another popular one concerns how natural or unnatural are homosexuals.  Any hub on these topics is bound to get a good response.

5. theherbivorehippi profile image83
    theherbivorehippiposted 5 years ago

If someone knows a hot topic for Hubpages, wouldn't they write the Hub about it themselves? Just saying...it seems kind of foolish that anyone would give away a great idea. hmm