jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Banglaseshi man rewarded for crimes with by getting a bigger _________

1. Greek One profile image77
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

A Bangladeshi man was forced to parade naked through his village with a brick tied to his penis. It was his punishment for kidnapping and marrying a minor.

According to AFP news service, the punishment was meted out Saturday to the 30-year-old man by the local council of his village, about 30 km south of the capital, Dhaka. At least 200 people watched.

He allegedly kidnapped and then forcibly married a 12-year-old girl, who later escaped.

But Bangladesh's penal code doesn't include a penile code. Police are reportedly investigating the matter, because local councils are only allowed to settle land disputes and other minor issues, not hand out physical punishment.

(Greek One's Note: No doubt the local council will argue the man's penis was a 'minor issue')

2. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Was wondering where you were Greek One! Was expecting you to turn up on the self-gratification threads for some reason?

Are you going to try the brick tying trick yourself? I would check with Mrs Greek One first though - its not just length, width counts too! smile

1. Greek One profile image77
      Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I was born with two giant stones that reside in a carrying case just under my member.

tongue

3. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Job done then! smile

working