So what did YOU dream about last night?

1. spryte profile image89
    spryteposted 8 years ago last night I had another one of my "out there" dreams.  I'm pretty much used to them and I'm glad that my mind is able to entertain me so well during my unconscious hours.  But it got me other writers also have rather vivid dreams with highly imaginative content? 

Just to get you started...I'll tell you a bit about my dream last night...

I had been given an assignment to write about three popular resorts in the mountains of New Hampshire.  How thrilling!  I would get to fly back east to a part of the country I was familiar with AND be spoiled rotten. 

The first hotel...and the one I spent the majority of my dream at...looked like a giant stone temple from some Roman era.  While introducing myself to the owner, a very cherubic old woman, dogs and cats began to pile up at my feet.  These were the pets of all of the other visitors and they kept appearing out of nowhere....dogs, cats, name it, they were one writhing mass of fur and I was some fur magnet.  It was rather embarrassing so the owner took me to another room where we could sit and discuss my visit.

Suddenly...Barry Manilow appeared at our table.  He looked just as confused to be in my dream as I was to see him.  I gave him a peck on the cheek and he sat there with a "Do I know you?" look on his face....

I'd tell you more...but I think you have the idea.  smile

So...tell me about your dreams!

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

I never remember my dreams sad

3. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 8 years ago

I have a hard time remembering my dreams unless I'm awakened in the midst of one and I can consciously review it.
    I have had three very vivid ,slightly altered in detail, recurring dreams several years back . I have pondered them ever since, thought about their meanings and even thought about writing a hub about them. Still thinking.