jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Hubpages Ad program and traffic

1. premsingh profile image61
    premsinghposted 5 years ago

How the association with HP AD Program is related with traffic to hubs? I've observed that traffic declines sharply after association with HP AD program. This has been noted by associating and disassociating with HP AD program. Any input from fellow hubbers and HP?

1. bornblond8dg profile image61
      bornblond8dgposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Does anyone know is it easy to earn roughly 1000.00 a month writing on hubpages through adsense....thanks!

1. psycheskinner profile image80
        psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would suggest looking at what you are making now as a proportion of that amount.

I doubt it would be what most people would call "easy".

2. Marina Lazarevic profile image86
    Marina Lazarevicposted 5 years ago

premsingh,
    I would recommend reading this FAQ entry if you have not already done so: http://hubpages.com/faq/#hpads-paid-impressions

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

The ad system cannot in any direct way effect your traffic.

4. tamron profile image59
    tamronposted 5 years ago

I am doing good on both so I don't see why people think the hubpage ads are causing them to make less money on adsense.  If I don't make money on adsense I make it with HP ads I making about the same on both.

5. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I think people fail to grasp that HubAds replace some of the adsense ads.  So you can't have your cake and eat it too.

6. premsingh profile image61
    premsinghposted 5 years ago

Thanks to all who helped replying to the question. Special thanks for psycheskinner's straightway reply.

working