jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

Are you using hubpages subdomain?

1. anish92 profile image73
    anish92posted 5 years ago

Just wondering how many of you have migrated to .hubpages.com subdomains and how is it affecting your hub traffic.
    thanks for the feed back.

1. Ms Dee profile image87
      Ms Deeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A good 10 days later my traffic has more than doubled smile. Hoping the page ranking some of my hubs had will also return. I note that hubs that had Incoming Links do not have those anymore and am keeping an eye out to see if they return.

2. Pamela Sarzana profile image61
      Pamela Sarzanaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

All of my Pvs have climbed considerably since switching to subdomain,  and I just switched a couple days ago. I am happy:)

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago
  3. Pamela Sarzana profile image61
    Pamela Sarzanaposted 5 years ago

I have, and my views seems to have picked up somewhat( just since yesterday)

4. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

It will start off really, really bad. But once you are re-indexed (a few days) you will be back in business.

5. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

I'm really not sure when I'll join this, I don't want to see another effect on my earnings so I'm just leaving it and working on other projects smile

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I joined because my figures were in the gutter anyway.

So far I see a quick doubling of figures and a steady rise. I think it may be a bit early to tell what the long term outcome will be like though. smile

6. Richieb799 profile image66

Well I'm glad others are benefiting, I want to join but I don't want to effect what I'm already earning just yet. Maybe after the summer I can big_smile

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, Richie, in less than a month you'll be changed whether you want to or not.  Might as well go ahead and do it.

7. Mikeydoes profile image79
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

Yes, all of your likes and everything will be erased(Paul Explained this in detail). So it is best to get it out of the way, plus your earnings should go up.

I'd strongly recommend doing it.

8. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

Yes and I am doing much better....

9. Richieb799 profile image66

I'll wait until they do it, I want to top up my earnings for next months paycheck in these last days of the month smile
    Plus I'm only 1000 views off 500,000 so I'm waiting for my accolade big_smile

10. snakebaby profile image70
    snakebabyposted 5 years ago

Been a week, nothing bad or good happened, hubs have been re-indexed, no differences whatsoever, not sure if subdomain would really work for all of us, though I don't see bad stuff coming

11. PaulGoodman67 profile image91
    PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago

I switched straight away.  Overall traffic doubled after a few days, with almost all the extra being organic (Google.com views up over 300% and still increasing after nearly 2 weeks).  Hub ad earnings doubled and Adsense also saw big increase.