jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (26 posts)

Permission to publish has been revoked?

1. 0
    Amanda Winchesterposted 5 years ago

I got the following message when I tried to publish my second hub:

Sorry, because of rule violations associated with your account or ip address, permission to publish new hubs has been revoked. You can still edit your existing hubs and save your changes to this hub by clicking the done editing button. Your right to publish may automatically be restored through time and adherence to the HubPages rules. Fixing or deleting existing flagged hubs may also help.

I looked through everything, my other hub isn't flagged.  What did I do?  And how do I fix it?

1. thooghun profile image87
      thooghunposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Do you have any other accounts that have been flagged, banned or tagged for anything Amanda?

1. 0
        Amanda Winchesterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No.  I am brand new to this whole thing

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Some hosts in some countries are not reliable and because of manipulation tactics, some IP addresses are banned.

You can send an email to HP staff and get it resolved. However, you will need to wait until tomorrow(Monday) to get it resolved.

Send email: Team@Hubpages.com

1. 0

I'm in the US.  Is that common here?

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you're in the U.S., then it shouldn't be happening at all. The IP addresses used in America should be no problem.

Again, email Staff and they should be able to sort it out for you.

1. 0

Thanks for the quick help!!

1. wilderness profile image95
            wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're not using a public computer are you?  It is quite possible that a computer in a library or something has violations on its "record" with HP.

3. My Minds Eye53 profile image62
    My Minds Eye53posted 5 years ago

How long does it take HubPages to answer?

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

These days they take a 2-3 days to answer that is if the weekend does not fall between your mails. They are usually quick to respond as far as I know. I have interacted frequently in the past.

1. My Minds Eye53 profile image62
        My Minds Eye53posted 5 years ago in reply to this

TY, it has been at least a week.  I hope they aren't mad at me.  I will hang in there.

1. R.S. Hutchinson profile image85
          R.S. Hutchinsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

what did you do?

4. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

Given that you other hub is not showing, it mush have been moderated.  Look closer at it, open in edit mode.  It must have been a major issue to put a hold on your account.

working