jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

Please tell me...

1. kmackey32 profile image80
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

What should be the next thing I write about?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you can't come up with any ideas yourself maybe it is time to stop.

kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nooooo, I dont have enouph hubs....

2. kmackey32 profile image80

I am trying to make it to 100....

2. Hyphenbird profile image95
      Hyphenbirdposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Do a Google search for "writer's prompts" and you will have thousands of ideas.

3. aurimas profile image61
      aurimasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Write about what you know what you like. Offer for another people how to conduct oneself in different situations.

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

You might try going through the questions section for inspiration - I did that and gave up, went hub hopping and thought of something. smile

hmmm, thats an idea but I have tried before and couldnt come up with anything there....

1. KristenGrace profile image60
        KristenGraceposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I love hub hopping to come with ideas... Sometimes, you're right, you might not get anything, but you never know about those other times... Maybe next time it will be something great that hits you!

3. sagebrush_mama profile image82
    sagebrush_mamaposted 5 years ago

Lots of directions you can go, as a mom to 3.  Gift ideas, activity ideas, parenting tips, time management tips.  Also with experience in nursing home environment, what about ideas for relevant service projects, related to that environment?  What job opportunities are available, and how to prepare for them, as related to nursing homes?  A little brainstorming, and you'll be at that 100 before you know it!

4. Reality Bytes profile image91
    Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago

How about informing children of ways to insure a Nursing Home for their parents would make the best possible choice.

Any information on child-rearing would also make great reads. 

Just some ideas from your profile.  smile

5. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 5 years ago

Check out this week's topic ideas from Simone - she has even posted some keywords.

6. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

If you have a particular topic on which you have some knowledge or are interested in writing about, then Google Alerts is a free service which emails you daily news regarding your chosen topic. Just do a Google search for "Google Alerts"
    cool

7. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I get ideas from everywhere; the news, magazines, books I'm reading, tv programs, music I am listening to, etc. I used to find the HubMob very helpful so the topic ideas might help. It's always best to draw from what you are interested in or have experience in.

8. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

What I have been doing lately is making a very comprehensive list of all my hobbies, the foods I like, things I would like to do, places I have been and would like to go.....to cut it short, all the things that interest me and what I know. From that list I choose my topics.

working