jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

HP no longer allowing Quantcast to show viewing figures for the site?

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image89
    PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago

Is it just me or are HP no longer allowing their figures to be displayed by Quantcast?  If that is the case then I am disappointed, especially after a member of HP staff made a specific point recently on the forums about HP being open about their figures appearing on sites such as Quantcast. 

My apologies if I've got something wrong or misunderstood.  It does seem odd that HP would not allow their figures to be used at a time when they would appear to be experiencing an upswing, but I keep seeing the "Traffic data has been hidden by the owner" when I go to Quantcast?

Maybe it's a technical issue?

1. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This may be due to the fact that currently you could look at the quantast figures for all sub-domains - so you could look at simeyc.hubpages.com and see my traffic figures. It's probably been shutdown until they can work out how to show only www.hubpages.com

1. AEvans profile image70
        AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Now that would be make sense to me. smile

2. Jason Menayan profile image60
        Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's correct. A bug with Quantcast (one they say they are fixing) will have to be corrected before we restore public figures again.

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image89
          PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for explaining, Jason.  I did suspect it might be some technical problem.

2. Jason Menayan profile image60
    Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago

Hi again,

Quantcast was able to hide subdomain traffic, so we've reenabled overall site traffic statistics on Quantcast again.

working