jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Different Google Ad sense issue

1. TKs view profile image60
    TKs viewposted 5 years ago

Attempting to connect to Adsense to set up a new account, I go to Affiliate Settings then click on the "Get Started" button  I answer No to the "Do you have an Adsense account," and click the  "Create my Google Ad sense Account" button and nothing happens.

As near as I can tell, my hub is eligble and I don't think the U.S. is one of those places you have to be a member for 6 months. When I posted my last two hubs, I was even promted to sign up.

It says, Google would send an email confirming my account, but has not done so.  I checked the address you have and it is correct.  I've attempted this three times now and am concerned I will be in violation for setting up two many accounts.

I have seen in a Help article, Google would reply within a week.  This may be the only issue since it has only been a few days. However, if this is the case, it may be helpful to put that information on the same page as the sign up page, or at least have a pop-up telling you your app has been submitted.

Thanks for all your help, TKs view

2. 2uesday profile image90
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Hope this is of help http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/79509

or maybe you have seen it and that is what you are mentioning in the above post. Hubpages tend to post issues Hubbers need to be aware of in a post at the top of the forum page for Hubbers to read, just the way it is done here.

3. TKs view profile image60
    TKs viewposted 5 years ago

Thanks 2uesday,
    Just great timing on my part to be trying to set this up when the system is down.
    Hopefully there will be a general post letting everyone know when it is available again.
    Will check the forum page to see what it says.
    Thanks again for taking the time to reply

1. bornblond8dg profile image59
      bornblond8dgposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok my thing is i think the adsense is so called linked...nothing ever came up and said it was linked but it does say active but why does it still say configure by by google adsense under accounts...thought it was suppose to say modify...when you click configure the box no i don't have an adsense account is checked as if i haven't already linked the accounts...also do i have to sign up for the google analyics reporting part as well....i heard they don't always run the adsnese ads part of the time their running hubpages ads...any info appreciated!