1. Whitney05 profile image69
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

I just signed up for google analytics, but i can't find my ua number. where can i find it... also, when it gives me the html code, on a regular blog where would that go?

2. 0
    Lisa Bargerposted 9 years ago

Go to your Analytics home page and look for bold text that reads "Analytics Settings - www. yoursite. com" about 1/4 of the way down the page.

Immediately to the right of that is the hyperlink "Edit Analytics Account".  Click that and the window that pops up should have your UA number.

As for adding code to a blog (not an HP page, right?) you're going to need to access the HTML code of your blog and how you do that varies with each  blogging platform.

Hope that helps.

3. Cinnamon profile image60
    Cinnamonposted 9 years ago

I just finished installing my analytics successfully to my hub. All you need to do is create a TEXT Capsule and paste the entire HTML coding that Analytics gives you into it. Make sure to click "do not show this capsule". Your Analytics code is in that so don't forget to put that on your Affiliates page. Anyway, it took about an hour and a half, maybe a little less, and it started tracking.

I hope this helps.