jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What you do when someone comment on your hub?

1. breathing profile image81
    breathingposted 5 years ago

I say them thanks.

1. 0
      Frank Sanelloposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I also thank readers who comment on my Hubs. If they ask a question or raise an interesting point I failed to discuss in the Hub, I write a longer thank-you note and fill in the missing material.

To personalize my responses, I not only post my comments under my Hubs, I also send readers Hub mail with the same text as the posted material.

Best of luck...and please keep "breathing..." smile

Frank Sanello

2. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

It is polite to thank your readers.
    Sometimes they raise pertinent points and add to the discussion, do tell them you value that.
    Actually the comment section allows you to keep adding newer points and keep your hubs up in the forefront without having to edit them.  :-}  smile

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I generally do nothing unless they have asked a question.  IMHO a thank you after every single comment just thanking them for saying something can look a little desperate.

4. tobey100 profile image61
    tobey100posted 5 years ago

I don't always just say thanks for the comment but I do always try to respond in some fashion.  I think it lets the reader know I'm engaged and not just cranking out words to get readers.  Everyone likes to be recognized.

5. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

I will almost always answer the comment, but in addition I will try to visit one of their hubs and leave a comment on there with a little SEO thrown in if I can.

It just seems polite to me - they took the time to leave a useful blurb (more than just a "good hub") and I will return the favor, hopefully increasing the value of both hubs somewhat.

1. tobey100 profile image61
      tobey100posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ditto here.