jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Something wrong with HubPages Ad Program for July 24th

1. Bud Gallant profile image89
    Bud Gallantposted 5 years ago

On the 25th at 4pm, the stats for the 24th were still not showing and were listed as pending.  Obviously this is pretty unusual, but what is even more unusual is now that my stats for July 24th finally are showing, it claims I have 0 impressions.  I consider this to be extremely improbable, give my normal patterns and believe there is some error on the reporting for impressions on July 24th. 

I'm also wondering if anyone else has experienced this, because I know that the delayed report is not account specific, and wouldn't be surprised if I'm not the only person who ended up with 0 impressions, either.

1. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yup, mine is 0 too!

2. cardelean profile image90
    cardeleanposted 5 years ago

Count me in!

3. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Yes, mine too.  There is either a glitch in the reporting system (not uncommon, but there is no * to indicate that) or those ads were shut down for that day.

That's happened before when one or more of the advertising companies had a problem with their sites and HP shut down the whole thing to prevent trouble for either us or readers, but it would be nice to know.

4. Marina Lazarevic profile image85
    Marina Lazarevicposted 5 years ago

There is a processing delay with the earnings from 7.24 -- we should have it updated shortly. There is now an announcement reiterating this in My Account>>Earnings>>HubPages Ad Program.  Thanks for your patience everyone!

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the update, Marina - it's appreciated.

2. Bud Gallant profile image89
      Bud Gallantposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks.

5. Marina Lazarevic profile image85
    Marina Lazarevicposted 5 years ago

Hi all. The earnings for 7.24 and 7.25 are available now.

working