jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

i am asked to verify before i can follow

1. profile image0
    adeaugustusposted 5 years ago

Just this morning, i started getting a message when ever i want to follow any hubber i keep getting the message."enter the code sent to your email" and i didnt get any code.

2. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Never heard of this one before, but have you been following a large number of people?

This is not a social networking site, so hubbers won't follow you back just because you follow them and it will bring your hubber score down.

Only follow those hubbers who write hubs that genuinely interest you and that you want to read more of.  As you continue writing you will attract genuine followers also who enjoy your writing.

3. atulhost profile image59
    atulhostposted 5 years ago

Hubpage is much more for professional and not for the youngsters who just spend there time by searching for and following attractive profiles and photos, so it necessary to go through few of the hubs of that particular hubber before following him / she.

4. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Hubpages is for anyone who wants to use Hubpages (of any age). They just need to familiarize themselves with the rules and limitations and not follow too many people all at once.

1. Just Ask Susan profile image86
      Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am pretty sure you have to be 18 or older to join HubPages.

1. Michael Willis profile image77
        Michael Willisposted 5 years ago in reply to this
        1. Just Ask Susan profile image86
          Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Michael..I went to try and find that link when I posted 18 and do you think I could find it smile

1. Michael Willis profile image77
            Michael Willisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I remember a male hubber, about a year and a half ago, that was 17 when he had hubs here. It was found out his age. I still wonder if he came back when he turned 18!?!? He had good hubs, but I cannot remember his username at that time.

5. profile image0
    adeaugustusposted 5 years ago

Professional? I dont see that in the front page! And i know it's not a social website, thanks for the tip. Anyway, maybe i will have to contact the HP staff.

working