jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

Just got a new job :)

1. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

A client wants traffic to their new website and will pay me $90, I said I will keyword edit it and get tonnes of backlinks..said I will get them 100 views a day after a week.. might be a bit steep but I'll give it a go. $90 at the end smile
    If they are happy they have 10 other sites for me smile

1. CASE1WORKER profile image86
      CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good luck, hope you manage to do it!

2. Gillme profile image59
      Gillmeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey, congrats Richi! Nice job smile

3. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Awesome -Congratulations!!!!

You'll do it ,easy peasy smile

2. Urbane Chaos profile image90
    Urbane Chaosposted 5 years ago

First, congrats on the job!  I get a bit of business this way, and if you can follow through with your promises, you'll get referrals from others as well.

Second, 90 bucks is not steep, especially if you can get their visits up by that much a week. 

Third, Remember to cover all your bases.  Sometimes, it may take Google (and other engines) longer to re-index a site, so the views may not show up for a few weeks after you start.  It's better not to make any promises right off, but rather, tell them of past successes and how they relate to the site that you're trying to increase traffic to.  I lost out once because of that.  I told them that I'd increase their traffic by a certain percent, but, while I did what I could, the traffic never rose that high.  After several months it did have a significant increase, but by then it was too late.  Before you sign any paperwork, make it clear what you're going to do, as well as the fluctuation that can happen in this type of business.

I wish the best to you - and may many dollars come your way!

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Congrats! smile

4. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 5 years ago

5. MsDora profile image92
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

Interesting!  Would like to hear the results.

6. Ign Andy profile image60
    Ign Andyposted 5 years ago

Wow, congratulation Richie

7. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago

Awesome Ritchie, here is to you getting more of the same work to come your way

8. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Thanks guys, its working on oDesk smile

9. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Congrats. I wonder how will you get 100 views per day within a week for a new domain.