jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Subdomain Request?

1. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

I just went to my account and noticed a new message at the top of the account screen 'claim your subdomain now'.

Curious, I clicked on it. I had to answer a security question (did so) and the next screen informed me that I'd now made the switch.

Huh? I made the switch last week. Why the message? How can I switch twice? Answers preferably not on a postcard please smile

2. frogdropping profile image84

Edit: just gone back for another look. It's still there but now when I click on it it says 'Success! Your Hubs and your profile have been moved to your subdomain at: me.hubpages.com'

Whut?

1. Just Ask Susan profile image86
      Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think it must be a glitch as I switched over awhile back and yet the message is also on my account page. Have noticed other people saying the same thing today.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image83
        Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, this probably shouldn't be displayed to users who have already switched.  Must just be an oversight on the engineers' part.  I'll see if I can find someone to fix it.  Good lookin' out!

3. frogdropping profile image84

Thank you Maddie. Just hoping I haven't been dunked back through the switching process again smile

@ Susan - thanks to you too smile

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Didn't you hear?  You will now be put into a sub-sub domain and all your newly indexed hubs will now be d-indexed.  Later on, the sub-sub-sub domain awaits you. smile

1. frogdropping profile image84
        frogdroppingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Awesome. Can't wait *humph*

4. Michael Willis profile image76
    Michael Willisposted 5 years ago

Whew...glad it is just a glitch. Stats have blown-up since yesterday. (NFL lockout ending results!) Would be nightmare to have to re-do sub-domain and start over again. lol

5. cheaptrick profile image73
    cheaptrickposted 5 years ago

Just posted this.All the stuff at the top of my account page is gone,hub hopping is my fave and Nada.Whats up...anyone?

working