jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Adsense PIN problem

1. hassam profile image82
    hassamposted 8 years ago

I was smoothly sailing towards my fisrt adsense payout and was going though the payment procedures when I discovered this PIN crap. They say that you should be able to see a PIN information page when your account reaches 10$. Now that happened some 5 months back but still I see no PIN information page on my 'Payment History' tab. Now as the procedures tell I must receive a PIN via mail, which never arrived and I cannot request another PIN since there is no PIN information page!! I aslo read some of the forums and found out that this really a big issue and many people are facing it. Specially people form Pakistan like myself never receive a PIN via mail.

I am really confused and in deep trouble as I am expecting payout at the end of next month. I also contacted the adsense support but they disapproved my application saying this:

"Due to the high volumes of emails we receive, we're unable to individually respond to your inquiry. Please find instant, reliable answers to all your questions in our online help resources."

Please,help me out on this

2. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

You can request a new PIN to be sent here:

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … swer=14838

But - I would suggest you talk to your post office. That is where the problem probably is.

Most people in third world countries will be facing the same issue, as google will only post the PINs out using surface mail. If you have a poor postal system, you have a problem.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

1. hassam profile image82
      hassamposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That's what I am saying there no such place where I can request a reissue of the PIN, it should be there in the 'payment history' page but it is not there. So I don't even know whether PIN is even issued or not. I think the Postal service is fine because I used to send mails from the middle east which were never lost.

This issue was raised in the adsense forums so many times but there wasn't any answer and now I must say adsense support sucks. I guess the Indian hubbers out there could be of some help. All you Indian fellows if you can guide me on this please help me out.

3. hassam profile image82
    hassamposted 8 years ago

Is there no one who can guide me on this???? sad

4. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

The link I added was to google's adsense help page that tells you how to request another PIN.

I understand you can only do this twice. Myself, I have never had this problem, so that is the best I can do I'm afraid.