jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

addicted to frickin' facebook! best invention ever!

1. DJ Funktual profile image87
    DJ Funktualposted 8 years ago

I can't tell you guys how great it is to be on facebook for just the last month or so.

I have been in touch w/ sooo many ex-teammates, bandmates, schoolmates, workchums,
    ex's, people from different decades of your life.  Sorting them by where I know them was key last night.  I realize that this invention was made to help us locate all our old friends but I like it that people can have a live chat too.  This is an old invention, I'm sure, but I've never IM'd before either.  It's fun.  If somebody's on facebook same as me I'll just strike up a random convo and the next thing I know I'm reminiscing and laughing.

If they weren't always asking me to accept (non-friend) things, like fake drinks, gifts, etc. it'd be perfect.

I love it.  If you guys ever wanna BS, I am not shy about making new friends ALL OVER THIS FUNKY WORLD so I am James Freund with the same avatar, and I already have 4 other hubbers as friends too and we don't bother each other w/ fake drinks!!!

Peace. Love, & HubRuud

2. Bonnie Ramsey profile image89
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 8 years ago

Hi, DJ!

I am going to look you up there. I would love facebook if not for all those applications! I have so many friends there that I have hundreds of these things to weed through so I don't use it a lot. But I do use it occassionally. You can expect my ugly mug to pop in on you with the same avatar as well.

3. DJ Funktual profile image87

Hooray!  More hubbers!

4. ripplemaker profile image89
    ripplemakerposted 8 years ago

DJ, so does my sis in law.  She urges me to sign up...and I will one of these days.  I will look you up Sir James!  lol

5. DJ Funktual profile image87

I love it.  I got all the best hubbers so far!! 

Rhym, Uninvited, Mark, Jerrico, Bonnie, etc.

As long as I already know you, you are in!!! 

So please send me a message w/ your hubname too, so I'll know.

6. candigirltnt profile image59
    candigirltntposted 8 years ago

I love facebook too. I'll add you

7. convrsionjunction profile image57
    convrsionjunctionposted 8 years ago

Facebook is addictive! I never thought that I would be on Facebook, but now I find myself logging in everyday.