jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

1. Ritsos profile image65
    Ritsosposted 5 years ago

I've been interested in recommendations to facebook/twitter new hubs/posts/sites etc but haven't wanted to bug my 'friends'with info that is irrelevant to them ... If you're like that it might be worth taking a look through fiverr.com where people will do things for $5 .. I found one guy with 14000 twitter followers who would post your website to them for example .. Ok they may not be great but for a fiver !!!

One word of warning .. you'll probably spend more time on there than you should laughing at some of the things people will do for $5 :-)

2. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

I wouldn't pay the $5 - but being part of the HP community is tweeting/stumbling/FBooking other hubber's hubs that you have enjoyed and think that your friends and followers would enjoy.

Only I'm not sure that it happens often enough?

3. Garrett Mickley profile image80
    Garrett Mickleyposted 5 years ago

I use ping.fm to post to multiple places at once.  I've heard from Oli that Google does pay attention to both Twitter and Facebook, so I would suggest at least getting those out there.  I use accounts that were made specifically for posting this stuff to.

[Edit] I also use hashtags to help with being found.

4. PaulGoodman67 profile image91
    PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago

Your Twitter traffic needs to be targeted, as much as possible, to be of use.  Many Twitter accounts are just bots, so you won't get any retweets, bookmarks, or views off them.  I have different twitter accounts for different niches and yes, one for personal friends that is seperate from the others.

Don't pay the fiver.  I guarantee that most of those "followers" are bots just advertising stuff.

(ps Shameless self-promotion: I also wrote a hub on Twitter marketing!)