jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Google Adsense application denied due to Domain ownership

1. Melanie Fourie profile image80
    Melanie Fourieposted 5 years ago

Hi everyone. I hope you are all well. I joined Hubpages a few days ago and published a few hubs in the last 48 hours. I have since applied for Google Adsense and just received an email notification stipulating that the application has been denied due to me not having domain ownership. I have claimed my domain on Hubpages yesterday. Could anyone please assist me as I would really love to start monetizing my hubs.I have so many ideas for hubs that I want to write and I want to monetize this account as soon as I can.

Warm regards

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You need to use this URL to apply http://melaniefourie.hubpages.com/
      Write at least ten hubs before you reapply, your chances for being accepted will be much higher then.
      Starting a blog  on Blogger would also help speed up the process.
      Best wishes.

Melanie Fourieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for this sofs ;-) Much appreciated. The problem was not with my application as I had applied via Hubpages with the above-mentioned Uniform Resource Locator. After sending in a query to the HP team, they emailed Adsense and my account was approved about 2 weeks later. I can now also use my Adsense account for my blogs on Blogger. Take care (",)

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Did you follow the instructions given by HubPages, or did you just apply direct to Adsense?    The instructions given on the  Adsense site apply to people who own their own domain - you can't use them on revenue-sharing sites like HP.  If you've already tried applying direct, you may have created a situation where you can't now apply through HubPages. 

Try following the right procedure:  if it doesn't work, then do what Sofs suggests and start a blog somewhere, then try again using that.

Melanie Fourieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Marisa, I have followed the correct instructions as instructed by Hubpages.I've applied via Hubpages and not directly to Adsense. I've sent in queries to the Hubpages team and they responded that they were aware of the issue.They then emailed Adsense and the Adsense account was approved about 2 weeks later. Thanks for your response!

working