jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Bones found in Louisiana bank chimney identified

1. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

Bones found in Louisiana bank chimney identified

AP Tue, Jul 26, 2011

ABBEVILLE, La. (AP)  Authorities say bones found in the chimney of a bank in Louisiana have been identified and belong to a man who has been missing for 27 years.
    The man's remains were found in May when the bank started renovations. Abbeville police Lt. David Hardy says the remains belong to Joseph W. Schexnider. He was 22 years old when his family last saw him in January 1984.
    At that time, Schexnider was wanted for possessing a stolen car, but it's not clear exactly why or when Schexnider entered the chimney.
    Officials couldn't determine how he died, but police speculate that he starved.
    The bank closed off the chimney in the mid to late 1980s.

http://news.yahoo.com/bones-found-louis … 30961.html
    wow,if you're missing someone,check the chimney of all the local banks?..no modern banks have chimneys so I guess that's a good thing
    roll

1. platinumOwl4 profile image44
      platinumOwl4posted 5 years ago in reply to this

How much will customers have to pay for that investigation?

1. carol3san profile image60
        carol3sanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Poor man, his luck had run out.  He was already wanted for the poccession of a stolen car.  Too bad he didn't know that the chimeny was closed off about 4 years earlier.

1. Stacie L profile image86
          Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yes, he was trying to rob the bank by climbing down the chimney...roll

2. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 5 years ago

I wonder that no-one heard him... Sad way to end.

3. 0
    Sherlock221bposted 5 years ago

What a horrible way to die.  I wonder if he was afraid to call out, knowing that he should not have been there.  I would have also thought the smell would have been obvious to anyone in the bank.

4. ershruti304 profile image60
    ershruti304posted 5 years ago

Hey is it true or just a fantasy of your mysterious mind

working