jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

pictures in the text

1. Lyn Bell profile image60
    Lyn Bellposted 9 years ago

I see that a number of hubs have pictures alongside the text but I can only see how to put the pictures below or above.  How do you do this please? I can't find anything to tell me how.  My hub is Arts and Crafts for Kids.
    Thanks smile
    Lyn

2. Jason Menayan profile image59
    Jason Menayanposted 9 years ago

Lyn -

You can move the Photo Capsule to the right by clicking on the right-arrow and up-arrow buttons at the top of the Capsule.

- Jason

3. Lyn Bell profile image60
    Lyn Bellposted 9 years ago

Thanks Jason:)  There's lots more to learn here.
    Lyn

1. trakker14 profile image60
      trakker14posted 9 years ago in reply to this

If you move the photo to the right and then hold the ctrl key and the shift key at the same time and hit the up arrow it will put it next to your text.

4. Debt Free Project profile image61
    Debt Free Projectposted 9 years ago

Hey all, I'm new here as well.  I'm trying to add photos to the right of my text, but they will only go above and below the text.  I've tried the up and down buttons.  Am I missing something?

5. elisabeth reid profile image76
    elisabeth reidposted 9 years ago

There's a little button that goes both right and left and that's what I used to put pictures to the right of the text.

What I'd like to know is if it's possible to put pictures to the LEFT of the text.  Just one...that's all I want.  Just one.

Can't figure it out....I did get a crash course in moving around capsules, though...I had #2 next to #10 which was above #7 and below #3 for a while there.  It was starting to remind me of those number/alpha sliding puzzles.

1. Lissie profile image86
      Lissieposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Not as far as I know - I wrote about hub layouts recently here http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Create-a … ive-Design

2. funride profile image80
      funrideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Have you try to move the text capsule below the picture to the right and then move it up? I´ve never tried but I think it´s possible.

1. funride profile image80
        funrideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Sorry sad ,
        I´ve tryed but it hasn´t work. I supose you can only put pictures to the right of the text.

6. Debt Free Project profile image61
    Debt Free Projectposted 9 years ago

Thanks.  I found it and finally figured it out.  duh....

smile

Travis

7. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 9 years ago

When you edit a Hub, there's a box over on the right, under your tags, and it's called "Capsule Ordering."  It's not only a fast way to move capsules around, but if you double click on them in that box, they toggle between being double-wide and single column.

And remember, to apply and save any changes you make that way, you have to click the button that reads "reorder now."

working