jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Moderated

1. cherylscott profile image79
    cherylscottposted 5 years ago

Hello,
    I was moderated, and correctly so, for being overly promotional.  I did not include enough links to general resources and used too many of my own.  I have made the changes necessary (so I think) and want to talk to the administrator so they know I made changes to other hugs as to not make the same mistake.  I genuinely want to make my hubs really good resources and will not publish poorly again.  How can I explain this to them?  I can not find a email contact anywhere? 
    Thanks peeps!
    c

cherylscottposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Also, I am a little worried now about adding any link to my home website and also about adding Amazon books and such.  If any of you can look at any of my hubs and give me suggestions for what else I can add of my own work I'd be very grateful!  Ty.
      c

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

thank you just what I needed!  are there any suggestions for my hubs that you have?

1. sofs profile image88
        sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you need your hubs to be critiqued or you are looking for suggestions to improve your hubs post them on the extreme makeover forum where you can put links to 2-3 of your hubs and you will have experienced hubbers telling you what you need to do.

Oooo sounds like a great plan and I will look into doing that. Ty.

3. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I think you are doing fine.  Just keep your links down to two links per site and try to mix it up. Just about everyone gets moderated from time to time.

Ty. So limit is 2 links for your own sites right. And can you add amazon book links also or are they considered another link and one of the two allowed?

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Cheryl,

Visit the Learning Center. Many of your questions can be answered there and if you need, you can also use the search feature on the forums and Hubs, to find either forums posts of questions asked and answered, or Hubs written specifically to answer certain questions.

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

Thanks for that great advice!

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile

working