a little rusty

1. lbjnelson profile image61
    lbjnelsonposted 8 years ago

I haven't written in a long time.  I love to write even started a novel. I think my third hub is pretty decent "families and addiction" it was up to a 70 now it's down to a 68?  Feedback much appreciated.

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image81
      Ryan Hupferposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hey lbjnelson,

Solid Hub with some great info. Probably the only thing that I would suggest is to bold the main steps as you list them out. Like this:

1. Do be consistent. If you say "No" then the answer is "No". If you ground your child, for the love of GOD, don't unground them because Susie is having a huge party.

2. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Hubscores always bounce around a bit - don't worry about it.  I guess my initial reaction is that personal stories don't make the most interesting hubs: hubs really need to be about something that someone wants advice: maybe turn your addiciton story around into a hub about dealing with teens who want to start drinking? Or how to decide on a designated driver? just as an example.

Also I think you are a bit short - I fin usually 800-1200 words works well here.  I would mix up some photos and vids too

Hope this helps Lis