Just new here and will appreciate advice,help and corrections on my hub to improve.
Thanks for passing bye.
Took a quick look through two hubs
The screenwriting agent one...
1) From your grammar and diction it appears you are not using American English. Nor is English your first language (no need to fret, it's not mine either) There are many awkward grammar and diction problems in your sentences.
EX: " they should be happy with them self. "
Who is "them self"? Don't you mean "themselves"?
It is almost as if you wrote it in some other language, then translated it mentally into English. It simply reads... weird. it doesn't flow right.
2) Formatting is horrible. Sections that should be bolded wasn't.
3) Too short.
4) Most agents don't just accept any client off the street. If the author has some credentials or celebrity status finding an agent becomes much easier.
As for your "Incredible Secrets" one...
1) I am almost sure that you are probably from India. There's a uniqueness to Indian English. it sounds British, but is layered with unique Indian patterns. They love the word "skyrocket" as a verb, not used anywhere else.
2) The tips are not organized in any particular order.
3) There's a huge block of code at the end that is not working at all.
4) still too short.
by Mikel G Roberts6 years ago
I would like to suggest a change in the voting system on hubs.I would like for it to remain possible to vote up another's hub, but I'd like to see the ability of voting it down removed.Some people are petty and...
by PoeticPhilosophy2 years ago
I asked a long time ago, 2 times actually, if I had my amazon program set-up properly. I was leery about it, because I bring in fantastic traffic and could not come to grips with why I was not getting sales..After 5...
by dineane8 years ago
I'm sort of an editor by instinct, and while I never catch everything, and I certainly don't catch everything in my own writing, I often noticed the overlooked typo or common grammar error when reading other people's...
by Amanda S4 years ago
I have seen mixed messages as to whether or not this is legal. Please help me sort this out. Thanks.
by Escobana5 years ago
Though some of you have published much more Hubs than 'just ten' I reached this incredible milestone just now! My latetst Hub, a poem and a BIG THANKS TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS, EVERY HUBBER AND THE WONDERFUL COMMUNITY I'VE...
by ViralWhisper4 years ago
Hi fellow Hubbers! I've been hubbing here at HubPages since year 2010 and I just can't believe that I haven't earn anything from my published articles since then, not a single cent! There's obviously something wrong....
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.