photos again

1. 62
    gypsy10posted 8 years ago

I know I must sound stupid and I expect you are getting fed up with this subject but I have never done anything like this before. I now have some really good photos downloaded to windows photo gallery. How do I get them to the photo capsule. I am sorry if this is boring to all you experienced hubbers but I am a real newbie to the internet and I am hoping that adding photos to my hubs will up my score. With a little help from my friends.

2. PeterJ profile image61
    PeterJposted 8 years ago

ok, click edit on the photo capsule
    it will bring up a box which has the option of 'browse' in it. click on this.

this will then open another box showing your files. if you aren't already on the file your photo is in first click on 'my documents' then on 'my pictures. then the file with the pictures in.

this will bring up all you pictures in that file. pick one and click on upload.

hope this helps smile

3. Sony G profile image79
    Sony Gposted 8 years ago

I think that the reply by Peter J was very well explained and you should not have any problems. Don't worry about feeling a newbie, you are not alone smile I just started last week and though i love writing hubs, sometimes I feel I am a complete idiot when it comes to these things, but that's how the learning curve goes... if you need further help the people on the forums are really great and I think we have all gone through the same things when we were starting... good luck with your photos ... big_smile