jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Ok here is a fun one.

1. manthy profile image78
    manthyposted 5 years ago

Describe my writing style in 10 words or less, I will return the favor and try to describe everyone who describes me.

So you read a couple of my hubs and post a short description and I will do the same. Post in here...or in the comments.

Sound like fun? Lets do it!

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Manthy writes with style and is tolerant and broad minded.

manthyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Earnestshub - is a do it yourself car lover with a wide range of interests

2. 2uesday profile image87
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Manthy is a writer who has an easy to read style which makes his HubPage articles useful and informative.

Manthy, I wrote a comment on your Hubscore hub and then I wrote a long comment on the tomato growing one, the first comment went thro' OK the second one which took me about five mins. to write on the tomato growing one (which I thought was good and informative) I lost the comment to a message -  that HubPages was down for some reason. Cannot remember the reason, maybe repair, it annoyed me so much to have wasted my time and lost the comment, sorry. smile

manthyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

2uesday is a overachiever who I believe writes purely for the love of it.
      I think you enjoy attention and good conversation, and your hubs are amazing. Thanks for all your kind comments and for visiting my hubs.

working