jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Why is my hub the only one with nofollow links?

1. medicalsupplies profile image60
    medicalsuppliesposted 5 years ago

This is a huge problem. Why is the nofollow attribute in all my hub's links?

Can this be fixed? If not, I will have to delete my hub and move the content elsewhere.

Please advise as to what can be done about this and/or how to get nofollow removed.

1. the clean life profile image75
      the clean lifeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes you need a score of 75 + in order to be on the Follow list, anything below 75 is No follow. Have you written any hubs yet?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

I don't know a lot about this, but I know it takes a while before your scores start going up. (You have just been here a few days). And I know you have to reach a hubber score of 75 before your links are follow. We have all been there.

Now I see that you have "0" hubs-- have you removed them, or have they been unpublished?

3. ubanichijioke profile image47
    ubanichijiokeposted 5 years ago

Patience, time and quality hubs will get you to the top. Keep trying

4. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

You have a low hubscore, which is easy to fix. This makes the links no follow.

Which is moot, I guess, as you now have no hubs?

5. Gabriel Wilson profile image90
    Gabriel Wilsonposted 5 years ago

This has happened me too just recently when I went with the sub domain. All my hubs had followers, tweets and facebook followers. I read that you would lose the tweet and face book numbers but the unfollow thing I don't understand. I have now got unfollow numbers instead of follow. Perhaps it's just something silly, but I'd appreciate a answer. Tanx in advance to any helpers smile

1. the clean life profile image75
      the clean lifeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My hubs are unfollow 1-2- and so on, but those hubs are in the 80's in score . I don't understand why

6. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I would suggest asking in the new thread, as the reason in your case must be quite different than for OP.

1. Gabriel Wilson profile image90
      Gabriel Wilsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok thank you.

working