jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Tax information

1. kre8iv4u profile image61
    kre8iv4uposted 5 years ago

Hi all,

I've been out for a bit and excited to get back to writing.  I'm not sure if this 'tax' information is new or if it's just new to me, seeing as I'm just coming back.  It seems that the hackers out there have figured out a way to get into everything and make their own pages 'appear' to look like the legitimate sites.....

So, to ease my mind, would you please offer any suggestions or just tell me that this new 'tax' stuff is nothing other than what they are claiming - the best part, I love that they are saying it will also help for us to actually earn some money.  I have yet to really jump right on in & get lots of hubs out there....I catch myself, sometimes, giving a bit too much of myself and figure that people are more interested in a topic of discussion, rather than the personal goings on....  cause I've got lots to share - oh, what the heyyy, I'm spilling some of myself people, I hope you all enjoy.

But, first things first, this tax stuff is on the up & up and just follow the instructions, so I can get to writing some hubs??

thanks everyone and I hope you all have had wonderful weekends.....

blessings, peace & light
    dawn

2. kmackey32 profile image83
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

Whos asking for tax info? the only place I had to put my tax info in at was adsense....

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

If you are using Google Adsense and/or Hubpages Ads Program, then you will have to put tax information in place. Especially, if you're a U.S. citizen.

1. kmackey32 profile image83
      kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hmm yea im not using the Hubpages Ads Program....

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Then it doesn't apply to you. tongue

1. kmackey32 profile image83
          kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

LMAO really? ha

working