jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

How Do i make money with my hub? i am new here...

1. docbenduke profile image59
    docbendukeposted 8 years ago

hellow house,
            Can any one with experience tell me how to make money with my hub or how to get traffic to my hub?i will be very glad to know pls..Thanks

1. Misha profile image75
      Mishaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Whatever you do, you won't make much with stolen content

2. guidebaba profile image61
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

Go to the help section that you can see in the right top corner. Don't expect ready made answers. If you cannot do this simple thing, you cannot make any money.

3. Inspirepub profile image87
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

To make money, register with Adsense, eBay and Amazon, follow the instructions in the pink sticky thread (above) to attach your Adsense, eBay and Amazon IDs to your HubPages account, and then make Hubs!

To get traffic, use standard internet marketing traffic generation tactics - research good keywords, write keyword-rich content, and get lots of keyword-anchored backlinks to your Hub.

4. waynet profile image49
    waynetposted 8 years ago

You can stand on a street corner and show a sign with all of your hub page urls on it and show the world all day long, be a bill board for the whole town to see...you will go far with this method trust me!

Failing that read or search here on the forums, this question has been done to death, that's what I'd do if I did not know!

5. Inspirepub profile image87

You crack me up Waynet!

That method would be almost as effective as advertising your URLs on radio ...

... and after you stop laughing, have you noticed how many companies are doing that these days?

And their URLs!

Seriously, even if I am incredibly motivated to find some of these sites, there is no WAY I could guess how to spell their URLs.

There is one company whose radio ad says "Winston, that's Winston with a Y" - ah, I think, clever, I think, because we will all go and look up WYNSTON.com.

But no.

Their website is actually wynstAn.com.AU. Now I might guess the .au, if the straight .com didn't work, but who would imagine that Winston had a A in it?

1. waynet profile image49
      waynetposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It'd be ok if the url was short or memorable, but just imagine having to spell the url's out on radio, I'd feel like I was a school pupil trying to take it all in....that's D for delta, S for sugar...dot net...What was that fishing net? I've googled it five times...I'm never going on the internet again....and then they will be wearing a straight jacket!!!!

1. Inspirepub profile image87
        Inspirepubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I know, audio is the least-remembered form of input, too. But companies are paying out good money to radio stations to play their ads with their URLs in them.

One I heard yesterday was "sleek dot com, that's S L I Q U E dot com - rhymes with FREAK ..."

How many people who hear that radio ad are going to go to their computers and type in "sleak.com" - and be sadly disappointed?

P.S. Good suggestions, Dafla - and don't forget standing at intersections wearing a chicken suit and waving the URL on a placard ...

6. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

You can always put the URL of your profile on your back car window, or have bumper stickers made up and paste them on unsuspecting people's cars.  Or put out flyers in parking lots.  lol

7. hot dorkage profile image79
    hot dorkageposted 8 years ago

Tattoo ur hub URL on ur butt and streak

1. waynet profile image49
      waynetposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That's a good suggestion, must shave first, am too hairy!!

8. Inspirepub profile image87

9. markinter profile image60
    markinterposted 8 years ago

Generate more traffic. More traffic more $$. I know this wasn't useful response but you get the ide smile