jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

1. EsmeSanBona profile image88
    EsmeSanBonaposted 5 years ago

Hi,

I'm Esme and I'm sure I'm going to discover that this info was right in front of me but since I'm apparently looking through the eyes in the back of my head, I'm going to ask anyway.  :-)

Is there a general newbie page somewhere or should I just post in the category I'm mainly writing in?  I've received some really amazing comments from folks and this place is just so welcoming I want to say THANK YOU even louder than that shout there. 

Seriously, this is an amazing community and I'm honored to be a part of it.  What a great place this is!

Esme

2. Danette Watt profile image87
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

Have you looked over the Learning Center yet? Lots of good info there and it might answer your question. If you don't find an answer there, then ask on the forums. Someone will help you.

EsmeSanBonaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much.  I will get in the Learning Center and get to learning.  Thanks!

3. K9keystrokes profile image94
    K9keystrokesposted 5 years ago

The best place for you to discover all Hub information in indeed the HubPages Learning Center. Here is an easy link for you! Welcome to HubPages!!

Link to: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

Thanks for the response and the link.  It's so easy for me not to see things.  I appreciate the reply!

4. Extinct Soul profile image60
    Extinct Soulposted 5 years ago

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/welcome.gif

That is the cutest welcome sign!  Thanks so much!

5. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

And, to the forums also. wink

6. 0
    adeaugustusposted 5 years ago

Welcome to hubpages! i have tried to compiled everything, that you could learn into the two hubs below, contact me if you need more help.

GETTING ACQUITTED WITH HUBPAGES: <snipped-no promotional links>

HOW I GOT ACCEPTED FOR HUBPAGES: <snipped-no promotional links>

working