jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Need help on posting the Adsense HTML code in my hub.

1. nabchak profile image60
    nabchakposted 5 years ago

I am a newbie here but am enthusiastic to learn fast. I had applied for the adsense account and finally I got the mail from Adsense. Now I have chosen my type of ad and have received the code for pasting into a website to generate income but unfortunately I do not have a clue as to where to paste the code.

I am using Chrome browser and do not know how to access the source code and modify it. Moreover even if I access the source code where do i place the code in the source.

Looking forward to some genuine help.

1. WoodsmensPost profile image64
      WoodsmensPostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Edit:You don't need to add the html code for ads to appear on your hubs. You only have to only configure your Publisher ID: pub-number in the affiliate settings section of HP

Add the google Publisher ID: pub-number (located at the top right when logged into your google adsense account) to the affiliate settings location. You will find that in HP by going to:

my account > earnings > affiliate settings... there you will see a tab to configure goggle adsense. add the Publisher ID: pub-number there and that is all you have to do the ads will appear on your hubs automatically and be relevant to the content of the hub.

You could however visit the learning center for a more detailed explanation here:  http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/1-2- … gs-adsense

nabchakposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hello Woodsmens.
        After reading your post I did what you asked me to do and voila!!! it was already done. Thanks for helping me learn a little more about Hubpages.

1. WoodsmensPost profile image64
          WoodsmensPostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your welcome and welcome to hubpages !!!!!

2. 0
    adeaugustusposted 5 years ago

Did you apllied through hubpages? if yes you should not have that kind of problem of having to add Adesens HTML code. i suggest you read this article and learn more about applying.

GETTING ACQUITTED WITH HUBPAGES: <link snipped, no self promotional posts in the forums>

3. Rob Winters profile image78
    Rob Wintersposted 5 years ago

Hey nabchak - You only have to copy code and paste it into the html code if your trying to display code on your own site or blog - if this is what you're attempting to do your hosting company may be able to help you do this until your comfortable with the 't have to concern yourself required steps. For platforms such as hubpages you don't have  to concern yourself with this.You merely have to link/associate your adsense Publisher ID with your hubpages a/c and hubpages will automatically display google adsense ads on your hubs. Go to your 'my account' page then click on the 'earnings tab' then click to configure your google adsense in the affiliate settings. Welcome to hubpages btw smile

nabchakposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Rob,
      I guess I got it rightthe first time. Yes it is the publisher id thing and not the code which works . Thanks again.