Before you comment on hubs by hubbers who have had content removed...

1. FloraBreenRobison profile image61
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 5 years ago

This is in response to a comment made on Bobbirant's most recent hub. It is a tongue in cheek hub that appears to be about not liking movie reviews. It isn't. It's about the fact that hubs by several hubbers have had hubs unpublished/removed from th site due to "dubious" content. The choice of topics has changed since Panda happened. Personally, I am not nor am I ever likely to be affected. I write on topics like books, movies, pets-not a problem. I have had problems with "duplicate" warnings, however.

The comment in question came from moncrief. This hubber expressed sorrow that Bobbirant felt this way about Hubpages. Obviously, he didn't bother to look at her avatar picture and details. If sghe or he had done so, it would have been evident that Bobbirant is
    *down to 20 hubs!* I have more than that and I have been here not quite two months.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't post your opinion. But reading up on the Hubber will tell you why that person is writing on that topic, the way  he or she is writing on that topic.  You may stil ldisagree strongly, but at least you will understand why.

1. manthy profile image84
      manthyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Agee with Flora

2. FloraBreenRobison profile image61
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 5 years ago

I've been looking up other hubbers who have  previously had a large number of hubs. They are all way down.