A response to my new Alternative Hub

1. romper20 profile image87
    romper20posted 5 years ago

Hi everyone..

I have been using the electronic cigarette for a few years and have seen articles relating to the topic throughout the search engines. What is your take on my new hub "The powerhouse of Smoking alternatives." I would love honest and helpful answers.

Romper smile

1. Sally's Trove profile image100
      Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Write your Hub as if you were writing an article for a magazine or newspaper, not as if you were writing chat messages. For example, "I" is capitalized, always.

You said nothing in your Hub about what "powerhouse" means to you or to anyone who wants to quit smoking.

"I have met thousands of people who have quit using the electronic cigarette" is an ambiguous statement. I can read it as, "...thousands of people have quit by using the electronic cigarette..." or "...thousands of people have quit using the electronic cigarette," the latter meaning that thousands of people have stopped using the electronic cigarette. Also, I don't believe that you've met "thousands".

I'm interested in this topic, but you are not giving me the information I need. Where do you buy them? How long do they last? What kind of batteries do they require? What is a cartridge? I don't want to be told to go search forums on the topic, I want you to tell me these things in your Hub, using subtitles to make the information meaningful to me.

With all that said, you have a very engaging voice, one that invites another into your head, and that's why I read your Hub from beginning to end.

I see from your profile that you are a marketing and communications student. I think you may have a marketing voice, but your communication (as in, writing) skills don't do your voice justice.

2. pedrog profile image20
      pedrogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think you will find this thread of great use:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/A … &hl=en