jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Too hilarious not to share!

1. Bonnie Ramsey profile image89
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 8 years ago

First, I have to say that I am not here to promote my business on the forum. I just have a hilarious story to tell you which stemmed from the business. Here goes.

My youngest daughter and her husband live with us and since he is also a trucker, most of the time, it is just my daughter, me and the animals here. Now, she has a white Pit named Rambo (Bo) and this dog loves to smell these products that I distribute. I have soap bars lined up in my office and he just goes up and down the rows sniffing and sniffing!

Ok, each month, I get at least one shipment of these products (soap bars and gourmet candles) and he has learned to recognize these boxes. He lies in wait ( not so patiently, I might add) for me to get the box open so that he can smell. Now, like us humans, he has scents he goes crazy over and others not so much. If he likes them, he tries to take a bite lol.

Yesterday, I got my shipment in and we decided to videotape Bo's reaction to these products. It was so hilarious even I couldn't believe it! My daighter actually had to stop filming once because she was laughing so hard!

She uploaded the video to youtube and posted them into a blog on Bo's MySpace (yes, he has one, too lol). Since he has HUNDREDS of friends there, she got bombarded from people who wanted to know more about these candles lol.She finally had to post a link on the blog so that she could get some peace! She was up late last night answering all the IM's that she received after posting the blog. It seems that we have a new mascot for the business! Once you see these hilarious videos, you will understand why! Hope you enjoy them! Below is a copy of the blog post that she put on Bo's MySpace (minus the promotional link).

September 22, 2008 - Monday

For the love of...CANDLES!!
    Category: Pets and Animals

So,as most of you all know..my dad drives a truck so Mom and I live with my Grams.Grams has her own home candle business,that has some great,YUMMY YUMMY candles.Every month,the UPS man arrives with a new box of candles! Well,being the genius that I am..I have figured out that these white boxes contain these incredible smelling candles! So now when I see the big brown truck,I sit in wait for Grams to open that box! SO today,they decide to make a video of the excitement that I have for these things.Keep in mind this is an every month occurance for me.The video is in two parts,as Mom was laughing so hard,she had to stop taping..and also there for a moment thought she was gonna have to rescue Grams.These videos were sent to the company that makes these candles..and I say doggone it I hope we get rich from commercials! Enjoy my dear friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVtbAnfdwWI   (Part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pstfqOA2Z2c    (Part 2)

2. gamergirl profile image62
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

I passed those videos around my folks at work.  SO FUNNY!

3. Bonnie Ramsey profile image89
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 8 years ago

Thanks Charlotte! I was worried about the promotional part listing them here but I don't think you can read anything specific on the videos and it was just too funny not to post! Especially when he tried to take it away from me LOL.

1. conrack50 profile image61
      conrack50posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Bonnie,
      I watched your video about your dog and the COTM.
      I love it since I belong to your company also!
      Happy Holidays from Oklahoma.
      Connie Lou