jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Yahoo E-Mail Problems Anyone?

1. Gordon Hamilton profile image96
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 5 years ago

Hi, all

Since about 10pm (local British time) last night, I have been having terrible problems with my Yahoo e-mails. The first error message (in the form of a pop-up box) told me that there was a temporary problem and that I should try again in five minutes. I did so but couldn't access my e-mails again last night.

I thought it would be better today but have only twice managed brief access to my e-mails all day. Have tried clearing my cache but continue to receive a variety of error messages. I went to my local library to use a PC in case the fault was with my PC but the same error messages were encountered.

I am getting messages on screen to say that engineers are aware of the problem and that it will be resolved soon but that is coming up on twenty-four hours and I feel as though an arm has been cut off! sad Is anyone else (in the UK or elsewhere) having such problems? If so, have you successfully addressed them?

Thanks all,

Gordon

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Gordon,

I just went to my Yahoo mail account, however, I switched over to their newest version, so I don't know if that matters at all. But, had no problems.

Sorry. hmm

1. Gordon Hamilton profile image96
      Gordon Hamiltonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Cagsil

I switched over to the new version two days ago. I was wondering if that may be part of the problem.

Glad you're OK, however smile

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile

working