jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

"Needs improvement"

1. stanwshura profile image66
    stanwshuraposted 5 years ago

One last question - yeah yeah, promises, promises! wink

What is the typical timeline for a response to changes made to a hub that a writer (hubber) has reworked in response to either the "needs improvement" status and/or which had been a 'duplicate' of a piece published elsewhere (sometimes many times over!) before the whole Google algorithm uproar and the subsequent changing of the rules in almost every "ugc" (user-generated content") or blog site out there?

I did keep a lot of the substance - and the form/order is identical to the original duplicate.

But I made *significant* revisions, reframed a couple of my paragraph's central points, and nearly doubled the word count.

Just wondering how soon it will be before I get a yay/nay on the revision...   I editted it about 6 days ago.

Thank you, folks.

2. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago

Your query may be asked at team@ hubpages, it may also take a few days for a response.

3. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

The team responds within three to four days... just send them a reminder, six days is long enough.

1. stanwshura profile image66
      stanwshuraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the responses, K_J and sofs.  Sofs, how would I send such a reminder?  To whom would I send it?  And would I do it by re-rewriting it (blech) or just pretending to do so with an unchanged resubmit?  It is through "contact us" or what? 

No idea how to approach them - or who "they" are.  Any further elaboration would be appreciated.  Thanks. smile

4. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Pretending to rewrite would not be a great idea as it just wastes their time. Just click the help link to get the email form for contacting Hub staff.