jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Hubber to Hubber Interview

1. kimh039 profile image88
    kimh039posted 5 years ago

I just heard my interview by Dr Bill Tollefson was published, but I don't know where to find it.  Any ideas where to look?

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

It is most likely in the new newsletter HP is going to publish. At least, that's the only place I can think it is or will be. I don't know if it's published on the blog of HP or not.

kimh039posted 5 years ago in reply to this

maybe I misunderstood and assumed it was published.  I was expecting to see it in a newsletter, and thought I may have missed it.  I tried to find the last interview on here and could only find it in the newsletter.  It would be kind of nice if there was a profile page for all the interviews to be displayed.  well, thanks for taking a minute to comment cagsil.

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile

However, I haven't received my newsletter, as of yet. So, I don't think you have missed it. If that helps. wink

I think they may come out in waves rather than all simultaneously.

1. Cagsil profile image59
            Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't know if that's how they distribute them, but it's possible. wink

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
            Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I believe they are sent out on Thursday. It's only 4am in Calif right now.

It's out.  Thanks.  A good job by Dr Bill Tollefson:)  That is good to know that it comes out on Thursday.  I don't always catch on to patterns like that as quickly as others seem to!

3. MelissaBarrett profile image60
    MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago

It was in my newsletter kim, pretty awesome smile

Thanks Melissa....and thanks Dr Bill!

4. Cheeky Girl profile image87
    Cheeky Girlposted 5 years ago

I read this in the bulletin that is emailed to everyone. Great reading. Cheers!

working