jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)

leaving comments

1. marisuewrites profile image61
    marisuewritesposted 8 years ago

suddenly, I can't leave any comments.  I 've erased cookies on my computer, but no matter what hub i'm on...I can't leave a comment?  suggestions?

1. profile image0
      SirDentposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Same with me Marisue.  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/8032

2. Sally's Trove profile image99
      Sally's Troveposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Same with me, for the last few hours.  There's a comment box, but it's not the usual one.  There's no spell check option, for example, and the text it accepts is only Courier.  And then when I click Submit, my comment is not submitted.

2. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 8 years ago

Me either.  I thinking something at HP Central is borked.

3. Trsmd profile image61
    Trsmdposted 8 years ago

Yesterday for 5 hours I was facing the same problem and later it got rectified and I am able to leave comments..

4. profile image0
    SirDentposted 8 years ago

Now I can't edit any text capsules on my hubs. Oh well, find something else to do I suppose.

5. marisuewrites profile image61

Whew.  I thot I'd been banned,  course I'm paranoid, so, I had to ask.   smile

1. Trsmd profile image61
      Trsmdposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Don't Have that suspicion in your Mind.. You are not doing anything wrong here...

6. marisuewrites profile image61

exactly Sally -- somethin's down or up  I guess >>> does this mean I have to clean house?

1. profile image0
      SirDentposted 8 years ago in reply to this

NO!!!!! lol

2. Sally's Trove profile image99

Yeah, Marisue, and I have to take the dog out and get some bills and paperwork in order.

7. marisuewrites profile image61

or read a book?  heaven forbid....I was trying to leave a comment on your delicious hub on tomato soup   my GOSH, I'll say it there later...but I will tell the world that hub is as savory to read as it must be to eat the soup...I can't wait to make it!!  unless you'd ship some?   LOL

1. Sally's Trove profile image99

LOL Marisue...read MrM's comment on my soup Hub...he's (possibly) willing to do some time for my sending him this soup!  So if I ship some to you, will you do time???

8. marisuewrites profile image61

ok, tv wins then...it's rachel maddow   I'm just glad it wasn't my computer,  I re-booted and everything...

9. Sally's Trove profile image99
    Sally's Troveposted 8 years ago

About rachel maddow   ...   she is a great new sensation in the talking head confrontational news reporting genre (consider her network).  But I mean that in a good way.  She's funny, brilliant, down-to-earth, and doesn't scream over the voices of her guests.  (No displaced ego here.)  Yes, yes, quite off the topic of this thread, but I couldn't help but comment, since you brought her up.

Cheerio!

working