jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Subdomain Switch

1. Dreamlin profile image81
    Dreamlinposted 5 years ago

Ever since I made the Subdomain Switch (last week), the traffic on my Hubs has decreased dramatically. I hope someone can tell me what is going on, and how to bring back the traffic. Thank you very much!

2. Richieb799 profile image65
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

How many backlinks did you have to your hubs? My traffic is up to 1800 a day, highest its been in months

Dreamlinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Rich, I only joined Hubpages little over two months ago. I am new here and try to learn many things. The only backlink I have so far is "facebook". In your profile, you mention "shetoldme.com". It's a good site, and I try to create an account with them. However, I am unable to register. It keeps asking me for a username and password. How can I create one? Please advise. Thank you very much!

3. Richieb799 profile image65
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Hi Dreamlin, yes SheToldMe seems to be missing the sign up button recently, email him at contact@shetoldme.com, he gets back to people pretty fast smile
    Tell him Richieb799 referred you tongue

Thank you very much Rich. I am going crazy try to find that register screen.
      You are very helpful smile

Dear Rich, I wrote 3 e-mails to contact@shetoldme.com. It's been more than a week, so far I still cannot register. Just wondering...

working