jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Hubber Hangout

1. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 5 years ago

I've create a social media site for Hubbers to hang out. I know there are some groups on FB for this, but with the friend messages intermingling with the HP messages it gets confusing!

I therefore decided to create a place that was separate! It's free to join and I don't earn any money by you joining (unless you happen to click and use one of my affiliate links).

It's very new and I'm looking for suggestions on what to improve - please feel free to join! It's currently open to 250 members but if users find it useful I may open it up to anyone! Please be polite when using the forums, groups, blogs etc.

I note that I am limited to the amount of files uploaded so please only load jpg files if possible!

Thanks in advance!

<link snipped, no self promotion in the forums.>

Any paypal donations will be used to increase disk space, number of users etc! Any surplus will be saved and perhaps used to create a fully fledged standalone site if people like it enough!

2. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Hey Simey I joined! Not sure how to drive it at the moment, but I'm  sure I will get there!

3. Richieb799 profile image63
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

wondered what the Paypal button was for tongue

1. SimeyC profile image88
      SimeyCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

LOL at the moment it is free - but if it becomes successful it's going to cost between $20 and $50 a month to run!

But if anyone wants to donate a few million dollars I'm not going to turn it away!

1. kmackey32 profile image82
        kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol Oh wouldnt taht be soooo nice......

4. Richieb799 profile image63
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Yeah to be fair I had a social network once and they kept saying I was going over my bandwidth

5. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

Cool, I just joined....

Closed to reply

working