Suggestions And Advice For A Beginner On Hubpages

1. Michele1972 profile image61
    Michele1972posted 5 years ago

I submitted a hub called "Making Ends Meet During These Critical Times."  It scored 47,  and it is not yet published.  This is my first hub.  Does anyone have suggestions? The screen says that I am the only one who can see it.  It has a pink highlighted tab that says:  needs revision.  Please help!

2. Anna Marie Bowman profile image93
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 5 years ago

Since it isn't published, it is rather hard for me to give you a lot of advice on it.  If you are getting a warning saying that it needs revision, there may be a lack of content, meaning it is too short, or it may lack a lot of information, may only contain one capsule.  The initial score isn't really a big deal, cause the score is always low when you are working on a hub before it's published.  If your hub doesn't include pictures, try adding a few, or add some links to useful sites that are related to the hub.  Also make sure you are being clear in your hub.  Use proper sentences, though from your post, that shouldn't be an issue.  Check the spelling, not a huge issue, but it does affect how others will perceive your work.  Instead of one long text capsule, break things up into two or three, smaller capsules.  Try to include details and useful information in the hub, and then publish it, put a link on here, and that way, others can give you a little more feedback.