jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Need Feedback on my pics.

1. martinrocks_88 profile image76
    martinrocks_88posted 5 years ago

Hello hubbers,
    I am an amatuer photographer and has started taking photos only recently. So i would appreciate if any photographers or any hubbers who is intrested in photography, could view my photos and give me feedback. I would appreciate if its positive critisism which tells mw what could be done to improve my skills rather than just complaints. Thanks guys. :-)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bennet-m … 1180211657

1. sandarya profile image60
      sandaryaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi, I am also newbie like you and recently working on photography hope to share more pics with each other, i am using iPhone 4 for this purpose, which camera you are using?

And yes i liked couple of your photos, i mean Plane one good photo and nature.

martinrocks_88posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am using sony cybershot dude...why dont u share your photos too so that u can get feedback from other hubbers?

2. cubesz profile image61
    cubeszposted 5 years ago

Your photos are creative, however the you should get a better camera. You should invest in a DSLR, instead of using a small handheld/ pocket camera (which I'm guessing your using).
    A DSLR will drastically improve picture and lighting quality. Other than that just keep experimenting around until you get the hang of it.

martinrocks_88posted 5 years ago in reply to this

tanx, am actually saving to buy a new camera? which one would you suggest?

3. donotfear profile image91
    donotfearposted 5 years ago

Very nice photographs!  Nicely done.

4. BudBrain profile image60
    BudBrainposted 5 years ago

Great pics dude smile

5. SunSeven profile image64
    SunSevenposted 5 years ago
  6. martinrocks_88 profile image76
    martinrocks_88posted 5 years ago

tanx guys, i would appreciate if you could leave some valuable feedback in the facebook page and also like my page.

working