jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

any tips and advice much appreciated

1. 60
    xvickixposted 5 years ago

Hi all, Im new to hubpages and would like any useful tips on making hubs. Please reply !!

Vicki x

1. sandarya profile image60
      sandaryaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to the Hubpage,

Answer to your question write on trendy topics or Things you are interested to do like Tech, cooking, philosophy, or how to do.

Let me know your interests so that i can help you with more precise solutions to write on...

2. vox vocis profile image93
      vox vocisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi, welcome to Hubpages. I also recommend the learning center and the help section to understand how this site actually works. Participating in the forums and questions and answers is a nice way to get to know the community better. The learning center is great to get you started, but you may also want to read other people's hubs on anything that interests you; learning from other people's experiences is just as good as learning from your own smile

2. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

Write about what you know. Be accurate and use good grammar, aim for 500 words or more, be creative and give your hub a unique title.

3. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 5 years ago

Your hub looks and reads well, so you could do get along OK here. Most newbies get sent to the Learning Center for advice on writing hubs and making money.

There is a lot of stuff there but it is all useful.

4. 60
    xvickixposted 5 years ago

Wow! I didnt think anyone would reply! Thanks you guys smile x

5. travelespresso profile image82
    travelespressoposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages.  I hope that you enjoy your time here.  It's a really great forum to hone your writing skills and the advice you've been given so far is sound! 
    It takes awhile to feel comfortable but there's a wealth of information on the site and if that doesn't help, here in the forums.  Enjoy.

6. Sally's Trove profile image99
    Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago

As Will said, given your first Hub, you could do well here.

BTW, your Hub was of special interest to me and I found the tips to be useful, although perhaps you could add more info (and also a bit more length), such as pumice cream under callouses and foot jewelry under the cosmetic section. Then, after you get your Amazon account, unless you have it already, you could include some Amazon capsules featuring foot care products and jewelry, which would be something any reader would find useful.

Welcome to HubPages!