jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

Can't quite reach 100 followers....ah...one day!

1. ross670daw profile image80
    ross670dawposted 5 years ago

I've been hovering around the 92 to 97 mark of followers for about 8 months now. I realize I haven't published a new hub in a while, been very busy offline and not been able to spend much time on Hubpages, no excuse I know. I'm back now, did you miss me? What, who's he?
    If it's appropriate, I thought what the heck, why not just ask all you wonderful Hubbers to get me over the line, if you could find it in your hearts. Just wanting to get over that little hurdle of 100 followers, just 5 or 6, so if you consider this request a reasonable one, I'd really appreciate it. I always follow back too.
    Thank you

1. manthy profile image79
      manthyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok man I am following you..Good luck on hitting the hundred mark

ross670dawposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey manthy, thank you for deciding to follow, I'm glad to return the favor. You have produced some great hubs, especially the one about tips for raising my hubscore.
        Thanks mate.

2. Ms Dee profile image87
      Ms Deeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

How about you go follow a lot of Hubbers and I'm sure many of them will then follow you smile

Hi Ms Dee, I am following quite a few great hubbers to date, though I will take your advice and continue to follow a lot more from now on, including you. smile
        Thank you

2. kmackey32 profile image80
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

You are over 100 now... Im following ya...smile

Whoa, thank you for choosing to do that kmackey32, I appreciate it. Woo..Hoo, you guys have tipped me over the 100 mark, finally got there. big_smile 
      I've returned the honor to you all, look forward to reading your hubs and sharing with you in the future. big_smile big_smile

1. kmackey32 profile image80
        kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks ross, im inching towards 500 but ive been there for months now.....lol

It seems like the closer you get to your target, the longer it seems to get there, the numbers drop off a few, then you gain a few  more then you lose a couple.  It won't be long before you'll be over 500 I'm sure. Heck just look at me, I've now got 105. cool  roll

1. kmackey32 profile image80
            kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yep, and if you talk about it then you reach it faster...lol

3. ross670daw profile image80
    ross670dawposted 5 years ago

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all my new followers, I've exceeded the 100 count now, you guys are the best. All great hubbers to follow:

Kmackey32
    MsDee
    manthy
    lord de cross
    princess g
    MM Del Rosario
    cogerson
    princesswithapen
    AEvans

4. Bard of Ely profile image86
    Bard of Elyposted 5 years ago

I was just about to follow but see I am already doing so and that you have more than 100 followers! Here's to the next 100!

working