jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

Traffic Rising/Traffic Falling

1. homesteadbound profile image89
    homesteadboundposted 5 years ago

Where do i find these arrows indicating that traffic is rising or falling?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They would appear under your stats next to individual hub titles on "my account"

homesteadboundposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What if they aren't? I've only been hubbing for 3 days. Would that be the reason? I'm not seeing them.

1. kschang profile image89
          kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Only significant trends (over 50% change I think) are given an arrow. If you have like 250% change (I'm guessing) you get double arrow.

Thank you. That clears it up a bit.

2. 2uesday profile image86
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

They do n't show all the time and they alter doing the course of a day.

The red and blue arrows are just an indication of traffic. At first I did not realise that they can be affected (the red ones) by your own visits to a hub so a red arrow might not be as great as it at first seems.

You can get a more accurate indication on the stats by visiting the individual hub stats to view where the traffic is coming from.

Also the traffic sources stats. will show where the visits are coming from e.g. Hubbers or Google or Bing searches.

I have never seen them and I check my stats several times a day. Any ideas?

3. 2uesday profile image86
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

It could be that you need to be here a bit longer before they show up.

The arrows do not always show up, I can go days without arrows showing on mine then sometimes have both blue and red arrows appear. Sometimes you get two red arrows on one hub, curiosity usually makes me take a look at where the traffic is coming from.

BTW You can look under the activity heading on your account page for other stats.

Thank you. I do spend a bit of time stumbling around, but it's getting a little easier.

I finally saw some arrows, and they were all falling...like falling stars. Fortunately after reading your posts I was not so concerned, although they have been falling for three days now. Ouch! But I am still happy because the hub scores keep rising.

4. Danette Watt profile image87
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

Hi Homestead
    I wasn't sure if you understood where to find your stats. As 2uesday said, you can look under Activity on your Account page. You can also go to each of your hubs and just above the title, there are buttons for edit, stats, delete. Check your stats for each hub there.

And sometimes stumbling around is a good thing  - you make discoveries that way. But you can always check the Learning Center or ask on the forums if you still need help. It does take a bit getting used to.

I did finally see some arrow. But the are all going down. But the hub scores keep going up, so I'm not too worried. Also, what goes up, must come down.

5. prasetio30 profile image47
    prasetio30posted 5 years ago

Everything based on the traffic. Red arrow is indicate that your hub goes up and the blue arrow indicate that your hub goes down. Based on my experience, though I got  100 score I still saw several blue arrow on my account. Keep on writing and do the best. I hope everything goes well.....amen. Success for you!

working