jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

WebAnswers Site (Realistic Expectations)

1. David 470 profile image85
    David 470posted 5 years ago

I have heard that some hubbers like using WebAnswers. I have done a bit of research on it and it seems to have gotten decent reviews.

I am thinking about signing up, but what is the actual potential of this site? For example, if I would like to make at least $100-$250 dollars a month using this site, how much time daily should I spend on it?

In some articles, they mention that you won't get rich (obviously) but would part-time income be possible or some extra cash?

1. kmackey32 profile image81
      kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I also just joined that site a week or so ago. I wrote a hub on it too. seems to me it takes time to see the money come in as in with hubpages when you first started.

1. David 470 profile image85
        David 470posted 5 years ago in reply to this

How many answers do you think one should try and answer a day if one would want to make at least 50-100 dollars a month? I know best answers will make a difference, so it varies person-to-person.

1. Uzdawi profile image37
          Uzdawiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

About 30-40 , depends on several factors.

2. profile image0
      mtsi1098posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I heard about webanswers a few months ago and joined immediately.  It has done pretty good for me but I noticed many of the questions are redundant in the categories I answer

working