jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Hub score?

1. supplies expert profile image62
    supplies expertposted 5 years ago

What does hub score really mean? and how do you keep your hubscore constant?

1. Stacie L profile image86
      Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I see you have only written reviews for supplies. I suggest writing something different..perhaps a hub about you're experiences?

1. allmytricks profile image61
        allmytricksposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks stacie L. By the way, I am a newbie here. I am confused about how hubpages work! I mean can you tell me after I published my hub - how will it be visible to hupages community?

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
          Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It will be visible under Hubs->latest at the top of the page between "Topics" and "Answers". If you have followers, some may be notified of any new hub you publish, depending on if they have this setting allowed or not. 

Welcome to HP!  smile

2. Peter Owen profile image61
      Peter Owenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

hubscore is a combination  of all the activity you do on hubpages -writing hubs, # of views, following and commenting on other's hubs, participating in forums, etc.
      It will move up and down, seemingly for no reason.
      Concentrate more on writing than your hubscore.

1. profile image0
        kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Peter that is all true but applies to your author score not hub score so there is no confusion

2. allmytricks profile image61
    allmytricksposted 5 years ago

Thanks @Randy Godwin. I guess no one will follow me lol. because my articles are not upto the mark :p

working