jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Traffic sources

1. Just Ask Susan profile image87
    Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago

I was looking at my traffic sources today and noticed that I have traffic from someone here on hubpages. Is this unusual?

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nope!  This has been in effect since the sub-domain change I believe.  Instead of being listed as HubPages.com, now the sub-domain usernames show.  My take on it anyway.  smile

Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

But I am showing 31 visits from this person in the last month. Other people on HubPages have visited my hubs and they do not show under my traffic sources.

I didn't say it was accurate.  One of my hubs indicated 16 visits by my username yesterday.  I may have visited it a few times, but not that many.  Just guessing.  smile

Oh okay, thanks, I just found it a bit strange that's all smile

No problem.  Elites ARE strange.  For example-I'm answering a question posed by "Just Ask Susan"!  lol

J/K-

Ya, Ya, I know....I get that a lot when I ask questions smile

2. wilderness profile image96
            wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't get visits from my username, but I do get quite a few from my subdomain.  I figure they are visitors that are using my hub to hub links.

I also see that HP views are nearly 0 now at the same time views from the subdomain have become apparent.  The two go hand in hand I think.

working