jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (20 posts)

3 Dollars

1. The North Star profile image60
    The North Starposted 6 years ago

Sometimes you must do what is required. What is required for a profit of 3 dollars a day? Is it logistically possible? How many have done it? Do you have to sell yourself and write only about amazon best sellers and top Google trends? What is the nature of the hubber that makes 3 dollars a day?

1. kmackey32 profile image80
      kmackey32posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I made more then that around Chrismas time but not since....

I dont write much about Amazon. I think I have just a couple and they are not my best hubs...

2. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Like Kmackey I made more than that around the end of the year, but haven't seen it since.

2. Jonathan Janco profile image74
    Jonathan Jancoposted 6 years ago

3 Dollars more than I ever made here. Congrats. Another three dollars should make you just about ready to put a down payment on some nice property in Laos.

3. profile image0
    ExoticHippieQueenposted 6 years ago

I haven't made a dollar yet this month...............

4. princess g profile image59
    princess gposted 6 years ago

What is required to make $3 a day at Hubpages?

Easy. Your firstborn, or your soul. Take your pick.

smile

5. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 6 years ago

or may be 30 new hubs month after month, after month? big_smile

6. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 6 years ago

I think we scared him away... sad

1. The North Star profile image60
      The North Starposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Разрешите представиться.  Меня зовут по-русски Костя. Я изучаю  русски язык в университете. Очень приятно.

7. leahlefler profile image98
    leahleflerposted 6 years ago

It is nice to meet you, Kostya, and we are glad you studied Russian at university, but I doubt very many hubbers speak Russian. smile

There are some who make more than $3 here every day, but they are generally long-time hubbers who write excellent articles and are great at SEO.

8. kmackey32 profile image80
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Misha is Russian....

1. leahlefler profile image98
      leahleflerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

True - I forgot about Misha!

Ahhhhhh how could u? lol

9. David 470 profile image86
    David 470posted 6 years ago

I was making slightly over 3 dollars last fall 2010. Once the Google Algorithm hit though, I lost some potential income. Now, I make about 3 dollars a day, since HubPages brought subdomains, which seems to be helping me a lot so far. smile

Making 3 dollars a day on here is not that difficult, if you write on the proper subjects & understand keywords.

Most people give up very quickly though. You will not make money right away because this site is for the long term. (Unless you are an expert at Search Engine Optimization and get lucky)

And work hard. smile But also smart smile You need both to succeed.

10. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image88
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I've made $14/day before - but not on an average - that's my highest earning day ever.  I haven't made a penny on adsense this whole week, I don't think.

11. Richieb799 profile image60
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

The way things have picked up this month I will probably make payout on the 15th. I should do some tidying up of bad hubs from last year but I haven't felt the need to at the moment things are fairly good.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image88
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago in reply to this

One thing I'm doing is writing some comparable hubs to what I already have here on Info Barrel - that way, I can always add in a IB link to the most relevant hub - which makes an older hub fresh content again - and spikes the Google traffic to my best performers.

I advise everyone to join info barrel - I just haven't broke down for everyone all the reasons why that is (that they should write there too) - and how you can use it to boost your HP performance.

working