30 Hubs in 2 Weeks

1. Oddity profile image80
    Oddityposted 5 years ago

Hello all,

This is my first post on the forums although I've been 'checking in' on Hubpages for some years now; it wasn't until recently that I've begun to be active here.

I've just realized that I'm at 24 hubs and only been active for 9 days now, I'm going to hit 30 hubs in just 2 weeks big_smile.

However, I must say that I do enjoy creating hubs that are largely pictures because I find them very interesting but I have a long list of about 150 hubs I'd like to create over the coming months.

I've been focusing on creating at least 2 hubs per day which has been easier and easier each day. Anyone that's thinking about taking the channel should totally do it! Write about your passions and hobbies. Write things that interest you. You'll find that the hubs come out very easy when you enjoy what you're writing smile

Anyway, glad to be here with all you guys and gals!

2. CyclingFitness profile image91
    CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago

Welcome to community oddity

Picture hubs seem to have a marmite (love or hate) approach with hubbers however I think the right pictures tell more than words in many cases. I'm a very visual person when it comes to my learning however

24 is a lot in such a short time. I wrote a lot initially and to be honest I found it initially was not as a high a quality as after a few months of writing. I think I was gripped by the novelty effect.

Good luck with the 150 hubs!

3. blessingsforlife profile image61
    blessingsforlifeposted 5 years ago

This is great..30 hubs in two weeks. Just joined the 30 hubs in 30 days challenge. Hope I can make it considering my hectic schedule.